Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: C'mon, kids...

From: stev0@sti.com (Steve Berlin)
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 1991 18:38:26 -0700
Subject: Re: C'mon, kids...
To: <love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@sti.com

In article <91Oct11.144345pdt.436278@wiretap.Spies.COM>, MTARR@EAGLE.WESLEYAN.EDU writes:
|> Hi.
|>
|> Reading today's Digest was like reading the transcript of a table conversation
|> in a junior-high cafeteria.  Someone ranking on Jorn, Jorn ranking back,
|> everybody ranking on Robyn, Vickie ranking and ranking...
|>
|> Is everybody having really bad PMS (men get it too), or are we sinking into
|> the USENET flame quagmire?!?
|>
|> Count to ten before you post, folks. This is getting too sophomoric for its
|> own good.

Hey, that's why I READ Rec.Music.Gaffa!  KaTe fans are much more intelligent
than mere humans, so when they argue, it is a work of art.  I love reading the
endless discussions from people who think "The Sensual World" is a really
good album vs. the people who are dead wrong.  OK, so I'm sick of the "What is
Gaffa" talk (we all know by now "Suspended in Gaffa" is really an anagram for
"Find a fugs penis ade", a tribute to the great band The Fuggs).

-Stev0
"1-2-3-4" - Joey Ramone