Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: More corrections for "Jug of Life" & musings

From: jessica@athos.rutgers.edu (jessica)
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 1991 22:38:38 -0700
Subject: Re: More corrections for "Jug of Life" & musings
To: rec-music-gaffa@rutgers.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Vickie!!!

I was so upset to think that the lyrics i'd had in my .plan
for three years might have been wrong!!!!!!!!

To find out it's only one word that was off, ah, it's quite
a relief. :) It's also good on another level because I like
the poem better with the words the way I had them :)

		jessica

--
|| jessica  || It is this that || Don't try to tell me there's no reason for ||
|| lawrence ||    brings us    || any moment in time, every memory of mine.  ||