Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Bard! Bard! I see you...

From: katefans@chinet.chi.il.us (Chris n Vickie)
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 1991 01:19:00 -0700
Subject: Bard! Bard! I see you...
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Ex-net.goddess here.

Oh poor Bard, he writith:

> Hello? Hello? Testing? Why does no-one answer my postings? Am I that
> boring, or am I just not getting through? If anyone actually sees this,
> I'd appreciate some feedback...anyway, to business.

I logged
I rned
I read

> The only acceptable position for listening to Her Sacred Scriptures is
> flat on one's back, in a darkened room, with incense burning and a
> perfectly clear state of mind.
            ^^^^^
It takes many years and many hundred thousands of dollars to become "Clear"
and I'd tend to argue with the "perfectly clear state of mind" anyway, but
then, I'm an old fringe hippy, who loves tradition. :-)

> How can you see the True Depth of KaTe when you're jumping up and down
> like a bozo?

Reminds me of a song from long ago....

"We can dance if we want to, you can leave your friends behind, 'cause
your friends don't dance and if they don't dance, why they're, no friends
of mine. We can act real crude and totally rude and act like an imbecile"

"Safety Dance" by Men Without Hats
It's been a long time since I heard the song, but it's something like that...

--
> "Writing science fiction at a penny a word is ridiculous. If one wants to
> make a million dollars, the best way is to start a religion"
                                               -L. Ron Hubbard, 1949.
Ho ho ho ha ha ha he he he!!!! Great quote!

Vickie (who doesn't dance, except when no one is around, but who loves
The Big Sky anyway, as long as it's The Meteorilogical Mix)
katefans@chinet.chi.il.us