Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: USENET News System <usenet@Menudo.UH.EDU>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1991 19:29:32 -0700
To: gaffa-post@eddie.mit.edu

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: csci0476@cl2.cl.uh.edu (466678857 JENKINS, RICKY LYNN)
Subject: Re: New Guy
Sender: usenet@menudo.uh.edu (USENET News System)
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 1991 03:32:00 GMT

Greetings & Salutations all,

  First, sorry if you received a repeat of my first post.  Seem the
University is having "troubles" again with their net mail or
something.  Hope they get it cleared up quick, this is my only
access to this conference right now.  Anyway, back to more
important stuff...

I picked up a CD of KaTe's _Aspects of The Sensual World_ the other
day.  I'd been trying to track down "Be Kind To My Mistakes" since
I saw CASTAWAYS.  In any case, I love the song "Ken" on that disc
too, but what is this film G.L.C. from Comic Strip.  I assume they
are talking about the Comic Strip group that did some British TV
comedies, right?  Anyone seen this G.L.C. yet?

Well, that's all I can think of at the moment.  Type at y'all later.

Rick Jenkins
csci0476@cl.uh.edu
sorcerer@taronga.hackercorp.com

((((GENERIC SIG))))