Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: USENET News System <usenet@Menudo.UH.EDU>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1991 19:24:42 -0700
To: gaffa-post@eddie.mit.edu

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: csci0476@cl2.cl.uh.edu (466678857 JENKINS, RICKY LYNN)
Subject: d/g
Sender: usenet@menudo.uh.edu (USENET News System)
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 1991 03:27:00 GMT

Greetings & Salutations good sir,

--------Jeffrey C. Burka said--------
>>I know there is at least ONE video out there somewhere that I don't
>>have, and that is the one for "Suspended in Gaffa."
>
>And oh, what a video it is...probably my, um, oh, make it 5th favorite.

-------------------------------------

Heh...heh.... Yeah, certainly one of my favorites since I saw is
once on Night Flight (when it was on USA), and one of my favorite
songs too.  I can't say wheter it is 1st, 5th, or Nth favorite
though.  Everytime I think I know, I listen to another of Her songs
and I like it more.  I guess my favorite is whichever one I happen
to be listening to at the time.  Heh...heh....

--------Jeffrey C. Burka said--------
>>Are there any other collections of her videos available?
>>If not, where can I get hold of "Suspended in Gaffa?"
>
>This is on _The Singles File_, which has just been re-released.  It's been
>readily available at Tower stores around the US for a month or so now.
>In addition to "SiG", it has "There Goes a Tenner", "Hammer Horror",
>"Them Heavy People", and the original (ie non-Hammersmith clips) "Wow."  It
>also has several videos also available on _TWS_.
-------------------------------------

AH!  Many thanks good sir!  I shall begin efforts to obtain _The
Single File_ immediately.  Tower Records is a no go though.  For
some strange reason Houston seems to be lacking a Tower Records.
Oh well, I think I know someone who can try and import it for me.
They certainly got me a good deal on the Hammersmith video.  Every
other record store wanted like $25 to order with 6-8 week delay.
They got it to me for $18 in 2-3 weeks!

Rick Jenkins
csci0476@cl.uh.edu
sorcerer@taronga.hackercorp.com

((((GENERIC SIG))))  {Final Prototype in R&D}