Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Big Sky Dance Event!!!!!

From: rhill@pnet01.cts.com (Ronald Hill)
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 1991 01:24:43 -0700
Subject: Big Sky Dance Event!!!!!
To: crash!wiretap.Spies.COM!Love-Hounds@nosc.mil

        Since I've been nominated to be the spokesperson for THE BIG SKY
SUPPORT GROUP (thanks Valerie) I'd like to suggest something.  This Friday why
don't all of us Big Sky Walkers (?) put on The Big Sky video (or song if you
don't have the videos) at exactly 6pm California Time and dance around like
mindless idiots!  I AM ABSOLUTELY "SERIOUS" ABOUT THIS!  I'm going to be doing
this and I hope hundreds will join me.  If not, it's not like I don't do it
all the time anyway! :-)

Ron "SeaPort Village" Hill

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!rhill
ARPA: crash!pnet01!rhill@nosc.mil
INET: rhill@pnet01.cts.com