Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Big Sky Support Group

From: bsbbs!nrc@bluemoon.rn.com (N. Richard Caldwell)
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 1991 14:44:16 -0700
Subject: Re: Big Sky Support Group
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

stev0@sti.COM (Steve Berlin) writes:

> In article <91Sep27.131939pdt.436279@wiretap.Spies.COM>, VNOZICK@EAGLE.WESLEY
> |> BTW, which state is The Big Sky state?  Montana?  Missouri?
>
> Montana.

Yeah, I wanted to use "bigsky" as the hostname for The Big Sky
BBS but one of those buggers out there already took it.

> "Smithers, who's that man listening to Kate Bush on Level 3?"
> "His name is Simpson, Sir, he's one of your employees."
> "Obviously he has great taste.  Double his salary at once!"
> "Right away, Mr. Burns!"

I suspect that Mr. Burns would look upon listening to Kate Bush
about the same as wearing a pink shirt.

"Don't drive too slowly."         Richard Caldwell
                                  The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)
                                  {n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!nrc
                                  nrc@bsbbs.UUCP