Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: warlord!uucp@gatech.edu (UUCP administrator)
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 1991 05:31:38 -0700
To: rec-music-gaffa@gatech.edu

To: gatech.EDU!rec-music-gaffa
From: bollar@f110.n133.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Richard Bollar)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: New Homeground first impressions
Date: 17 Sep 91 02:30:00 GMT
Sender: ufgate@gisatl.fidonet.org (newsout1.26)

 > From: barger@aristotle.ils.nwu.EDU (Jorn Barger)
 > Date: 24 Aug 91 09:10:28 GMT
 > Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

 > On the other hand, our overall lead breaking almost every news
 > item kind
 > of verifies the idea that we've got an incredible technological
 > edge, and
 > confirms me in my intent to try and help fans find gateways to
 > connect
 > up with us.  I've been researching this and have instructions for
 > linking up from CompuServe, MCIMail, and many others.  (Though NOT
 > GEnie,
 > OnLine America, or Prodigy.)  Also I have a list of Public Access
 > sites
 > individuals can get Internet accounts through.

Don't forget about Fidonet...  via the usenet gateways, you can add about 8,000 BBSes around the world.  IED and I were discussing this during the Kon last year, and I do gate a digest of rec.music.gaffa into Fidonet via the KATEBUSH conference...

I didn't realize that you could gate into this via CI$.  Would you mind dropping me a line on how?

Richard Bollar - via FidoNet node 1:133/411
UUCP: gatech!warlord!gisatl!110!bollar
INTERNET: bollar@f110.n133.z1.FIDONET.ORG
US MAIL: 6945B Roswell Rd. NE, Atlanta, Ga. 30328-2326
PHONE: 1-404-671-1039 (voice)  1-404-671-1024 (data)