Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TWIN PEAKS: thanks !

From: Klaus Kluge <kkluge@Materna.DE>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 1991 05:26:07 -0700
Subject: TWIN PEAKS: thanks !
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu
Cc: kkluge@Materna.DE

Hi,

and a big THANK YOU to everybody who tried to confuse me about who
the murderer in Twin Peaks is. You were very successful.

So, I can enjoy the following episodes, and yes, I will watch the
rest of them. I've already programmed the VCR to tape it for me
while I am on holiday (yes Vickie, thats what VCR-timers are for).

Cheers, Klaus.
 He thought he was gonna die. But he didn't.   | Klaus Kluge
 She thought she could never cope but she did. | kkluge@Materna.DE
 We thought it was all over. But it wasn't     |----------------------
 ...... it hadn't started yet.         (KaTe)  | (Unicornuus Marinus)