Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Happy Rhodes' _Warpaint_ at Rough Trade in SF

From: trm@sactoh0.sac.ca.us (Tara R. Marchand)
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 1991 22:35:18 -0700
Subject: Happy Rhodes' _Warpaint_ at Rough Trade in SF
To: <love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Date: Fri, 20 Sep 91 04:21:26 GMT
To: pacbell!ames!rec-music-gaffa@ames.arc.nasa.gov

Hi...Just a brief note here to let you know that I found cassette and CD
versions of Happy Rhodes' album _Warpaint_ at Rough Trade Records on
Haight Street in San Francisco.  I bought it and am listening to it right
now...Not quite what I expected, but I like it so far.  Anyway, bye.
--
      "The moon is full,
     The stars are bright,         Tara R. Marchand