Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hammersmith bootleg

From: Matthew Deshon <mattd@cltr.uq.oz.au>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1991 18:57:21 -0700
Subject: Hammersmith bootleg
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: "Mr. Time Waster" <news@cltr.uq.oz.au>

Hi.

I apologise if people have seen this before: I tried to post this article about
2 weeks ago, but there are problems at both ends of the net at present...

A friend stumbled across a bootleg CD of KaTe live at the Hammersmith, and I was
wondering if people had any info on this recording: is the quality good enough to
warrant the A$60 price tag, or would I be better staying with the tape I made off
the video?

Thanks in repetition

matt

--
Matt Deshon
Applications Programmer,                     "We push the empty frame of reason