Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Sarah McLachlan postponed again!

From: ed@wente.llnl.gov (Ed Suranyi)
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 1991 12:38:21 -0700
Subject: Re: Sarah McLachlan postponed again!
To: rec-music-gaffa@ames.arc.nasa.gov
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@lll-winken.llnl.gov

In article <1991Sep13.221505.1903@cs.dal.ca> graham@ug.cs.dal.ca (Michael Graham) writes:
>In article <9109121756.AA24264@wente.llnl.gov> ed@wente.llnl.GOV (Ed Suranyi) writes:
>>Well, I looked in record stores to see if I could find the new Sarah
>>McLachlan album, which was supposed to be released on Sept. 10, I thought.
>>Still not there.  So I finally find out through Amoeba Records that
>>the new release date is Oct. 22!  What's wrong with Arista?

>hmm - I saw the used CD yesterday - $12 CAN...

Yes, I KNOW it's been out in Canada for many months.  I've said so
before, and in fact I even bought it when I was there.  I was talking
about Arista's US release of the album, for all those people on this
newsgroup who liked her first album but can't go to Canada to get the
second.

Ed
ed@wente.llnl.gov