Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Twin Peaks - European style

From: "Andy Gough, x4-2906, pager 420-2284, CH2-59" <AGOUGH@FAB6.intel.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 1991 10:54:00 -0700
Subject: Twin Peaks - European style
To: Love-Hounds@EDDIE.MIT.EDU, kkluge@Materna.DE

>From:	Klaus Kluge <kkluge@Materna.DE>
>
>Is .gaffa a spoiler ?
>Yes it is !
>
>While reading the accumulated messages of the last weeks I found
>that someone mentioned who murdered Laura in Twin Peaks.
>
>No problem ?
>Yes it is !
>
>Here in Germany Twin Peaks was shown on TV for the first time, starting
>2 days ago. And now I already know the solution. Is it still worth
>watching the rest?
>
>Desperately, Klaus.

About a month ago I read in the newspaper that the European version of Twin
Peaks has a different killer than the one that was revealed in the U.S..  A
lot of the newspaper article was spent griping about this change.  How exactly
they change the killer I don't know (or who the new killer is).

So, Klaus, relax.  You can watch the show while still being in suspense over
who killed Laura Palmer.

-andy