Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kershaw & Bragg (No KT)

From: nbc%inf.rl.ac.uk@mitvma.mit.edu
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 1991 06:15:11 -0700
Subject: Kershaw & Bragg (No KT)
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

>From: asr@castle.ed.ac.UK (A Rae)
>Subject: Re: Whistle Test + Goodies

>>nbc@inf.rl.ac.UK writes:
>>Hey, guys (and girls) lay off the Whistle Test! The show was the only
>>UK TV show to feature any half-decent music. As for the presenters -
>>Mark Ellen, David Hepworth and the legendary Andy Kershaw

I forgot to mention that Ellen and Hepworth went on to help start Q Magazine.

>Andy Kershaw is quite a good presenter, really. There was a
>documentary on BBC2 over here a couple of months back with Andy and
>Billy Bragg (wierd mix - I know!) travelling through South America,

Not such a wierd mix really. Andy Kershaw used to be Billy Bragg's roadie
before going on to be a radio and TV broadcaster.

Neil

--
Neil Calton                          UUCP:   ..!mcsun!ukc!rlinf!nbc
Informatics Department,              NSFNET: nbc%inf.rl.ac.uk@nsfnet-relay.ac.uk