Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: New Enya??

From: ml@vcp1.vcp.monash.edu.au
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1991 20:27:22 -0700
Subject: Re: New Enya??
To: <love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@monu0.cc.monash.edu.au (Usenet system)

G'day,

I made a slight error in a previous posting of mine.

> If it comes to Australia, I will let you know:  she-of-the-flashing-brown-eyes
> albums were previously released in Australia through EMI, so possibly there
                                                       ^^^

Not EMI, WEA.  I must get my acronyms right!  The albums she released in
Australia are as follows:
	- 'Enya'  (BBC - 1986)
	- 'Watermark   (WEA - 1988, rereleased: WEA - 1989)

She is also featured on 'Fuiam' (sp?) ([can't remember the label] - 1983) with
her siblings in 'Clannad'.

Now, I will go to a corner and hide....

Cheers,
Mik.

* Mik Lipcsey, Computer Systems Officer,      * I am home, I know the way,  *
* Victorian College of Pharmacy, Monash Uni., * I am home, feeling oh, so   *
* 381 Royal Parade, Parkville, Australia.     *    far away...              *
* Aarnet:  ml@vcp1.vcp.monash.edu.au          *       Enya & Roma Ryan:     *
* 'Open the Pod Bay Door, please, HAL.'       *   'Evening Falls...' (1988) *

(Damn!  Couldn't keep the sig. to 6 lines.)