Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Couldn't resist...

From: A Rae <asr@castle.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1991 05:53:29 -0700
Subject: Re: Couldn't resist...
To: rec-music-gaffa@ukc.ac.uk
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Source-Info: From (or Sender) name not authenticated.

cb2s+@andrew.cmu.EDU (Christopher Gene BeHanna) writes:
> It's worth it in the end when you're a guy who wants to
>sing along with your KaTe CDs, though.

CDs???

I'm a student with an overdraft!!! CDs!!!? I can't afford a player. I
can't even afford a CD right now...

I saw "This Woman's Work" in a local Our Price records for 108 pounds...
same as my rent for next month. You get the picture.

I use only best KT tapes. (And they're originals.)

--
Angus G Rae ("Cathy" VoiceMail) | JANET: asr@uk.ac.ed.castle
c/o Archie Howitt, Room 1508,   |  ARPA: asr@castle.ed.ac.uk