Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Jane Siberry Concert Review

From: katefans@chinet.chi.il.us (Chris n Vickie)
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1991 10:49:00 -0700
Subject: Re: Jane Siberry Concert Review
To: Michael (M.M.Y.) Hui <clout!bnr.ca!MYHUI>, ecto@athos.rutgers.edu,love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com
Cc: Mary (M.L.) Rowe <MARYLOU@bnr.ca>, Robin (R.) Collins <ROBINC@bnr.ca>

Yeah, but I'm not worried. Whatever comes out will be magnificent on the
album. One thing I've learned with Jane is that she's consistant. In 5
albums she hasn't disappointed me yet. Sure, there's always a first time,
but Jane's too talented to put out an entire album I'd dislike. Sounds
like it was a bad night. Too bad for the band. Maybe she'll make a lot
of changes (or do more rehearsing) before the next tour. Sounds like
Jane knew things weren't going well that night.

Vickie
katefans@chinet.chi.il.us