Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Sarah McLachlan

From: "Phong Co" <chryses%xurilka.UUCP@Larry.McRCIM.McGill.EDU>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 1991 21:47:42 -0700
Subject: Sarah McLachlan
To: "Love-Hounds" <Love-Hounds@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>

I got to listen to the Sarah McLachlan albums "Touch" and "Solace"
recently.  Of the two, I definitely like "Solace" better.  Her voice
is much more developed, and is used to create really powerful
effects.  I'm sorry I didn't get to catch her when she played in
Montreal recently.

Nothing to do with Kate, but for those on the Fripp mailing list, can
some one tell me if the list is still there, or am I the only one not
getting the digests?  I got two (#2, 3), and then nothing.  I sent a
message to the list, but nothing came of that, either.  E-mail any
info.

Phong.

Phong T. Co		|
chryses@xurilka.UUCP	| Battleships confide in me and
dada Indugu Inc.	|		tell me where you are
Montreal, CANADA	|			-- Yes