Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Goldmine, This Group, Erni, Etc.

From: E Welsh <evan@castle.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 1991 02:21:36 -0700
Subject: Re: Goldmine, This Group, Erni, Etc.
To: rec-music-gaffa@ukc.ac.uk
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Source-Info: From (or Sender) name not authenticated.

katefans@chinet.chi.il.us (Chris n Vickie) writes:

>Look closer Ed, _both_ straps did break.

I _still_ haven't seen this clip! They showed a bit of it at the convention
but I didn't notice any straps breaking.

>>>     9)  _Moonraker_ -- Actually, she hemmed and hawed and backed out at
>>> the last second, which resulted in a very rushed title track sung by
>>> Shirley Bassey.  I think I'd rather have had Bassey from the start.

>I thought Sheena Easton did the song (can't remember the name of it)

Sheena "It's great to be back in England [She was in Scotland]" Easton sang
the song _For Your Eyes Only_ for the Bond film of the same name. Her only
good song? I think so...
/ Evan Welsh                                    <welsh@epcc.ed.ac.uk> \
\ Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre           (+44 31 650 5022)     /