Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Siouxsie

From: tabn3@isuvax.iastate.edu
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1991 20:57:47 -0700
Subject: Siouxsie
To: <love-hounds@ims.alaska.edu>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@news.iastate.edu (USENET News System)

     I've noticed recently since the release of _Superstition_ that Siouxsie
has pretty much all but abandoned her earlier punk image.  When I first saw
her on the cover of _Superstition_, I could hardly believe my eyes!  I must
say, she looked quite beautiful!  It was quite a welcome relief from her
earlier days in the group when she had that stuck-my-finger-in-a-light-socket
hairdo, those ridiculous-looking eyebrows and that strange eye make-up.  I
haven't had a chance to see the video for "Kiss Them For Me" yet, but I'd
be interested in seeing what see looks like in it.

--Dan M.