Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate #44/100

From: wet!blondie@cca.ucsf.EDU (Jill Firch)
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 1991 15:37:19 -0700
Subject: Kate #44/100
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

	Wow!  Kate was #44/100 top artists on KITS today. (as I'm sure Ed has
reported already.) The real treat was hearing 3 Kate songs on the
radio in a row. (Even as I was rushing to make sure Ed was listening!)

	I heard this on the way back from buying two Peter Gabriel albums.
They are both in German.  Interesting that he sings all of the same songs but
in the German language.  I actually haven't heard of artists doing this before.
Is this common?  Any one have any idea if these albums are anything special
collection wise?  (Melting and Security)  Also is there a P.G. mailing list?

	Thanks
	-jill
firch@rvax.ccit.arizona.edu