Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Far Call

From: gb10@gte.com (Gregory Bossert)
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1991 19:48:47 -0700
Subject: Far Call
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Hi folks!  This is Stephen Thomas here.  I'm posting this from Greg
Bossert's account (with his permission, of course!).  I'm currently
in the Boston area, attending a conference at Harvard, and I contacted
Greg so we could meet.

Anyway, I've been having a great time here.  Greg has some good
stuff (jealousy...).  A funny story.  As I was waiting at Logan Airport
to meet Greg, I got talking to a total stranger who was also waiting
for someone.  By an amazing coincidence, it turned out he was also
A Katefan, and a long-standing one at that.  He had been to the
Hammersmith Tour of Life performance, and he'd met her, proposed
to her (I kid you not!) .

Anyway, it's late, so I shall disappear now.  Bye....

Keep well,

Stephen