Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate's Birthday interview '82

From: E Welsh <evan@castle.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1991 08:21:50 -0700
Subject: Re: Kate's Birthday interview '82
To: rec-music-gaffa@ukc.ac.uk
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Source-Info: From (or Sender) name not authenticated.

rhill@pnet01.cts.COM (Ronald Hill) writes:

>        I: Found yourself a wonderful, isn't it, the Aborigines getting
>themselves together.
>        K: Yeah.
>        I: Down under in the Antivities [??? spelling].  Kate, when can we see

Could this be 'Antipodes'?

>you touring again, cause lot's of people love watching your concerts, when are
>you going to be on the road again.

(Listens with baited breath...)

>        K: Well, I think that I can't really say at this point in time.  I
>really do want to do another tour, badly.  But, um... ah, well.... from the
>way the last one was it just cost so much money and so much effort and time to
>get it together, that it needs an incredible amount of preparation, really.
>I'm just trying to see when is the first time that I can realisticly fit it
>in.

Hmmm...

Hello agin, folks!
After Scott's scathing retort I felt I had to post something!
I now have net access guaranteed (well...) for the next couple of years
/ Evan Welsh                                    <welsh@epcc.ed.ac.uk> \
\ Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre           (+44 31 650 5022)     /