Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Aspects of the Sensual World

From: boris%monsoon.Berkeley.EDU@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU (Boris Chen)
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1991 01:38:05 -0700
Subject: Aspects of the Sensual World
To: <love-hounds@ims.alaska.edu>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet%agate.Berkeley.EDU@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU (USENET Administrator)

Being fairly new to the group, I don't know if this CD has been
discussed but I found this in a local store. I like it a lot.
And it was only 3.95! It has:

The Sensual World (LP version)
Be Kind To My Mistakes
Im Still Waiting
Ken
The Sensual World (instrumental version)

I know some people will hate me for saying it, but I like the song
Ken. Its nice to have a fun song once in a while. Not everyting
has to be incredibly profound and revolutionary. Anyway
could someone tell me the purpose of this album? Only one song
was taken from TSW, and that was TSW. What was the film, _The Castaways_
about? And the comic strip film GLC?

It has a really nice cover, the same as a single I saw (cant rmemeber what
it was, only remember it was 6.95 on vinyl -- the small type).

Boris Chen             | Things will come out right now. We can make it so
Berkeley, CA           | Someone is on your side, no one is alone.
boris@ocf.berkeley.edu | --Into the Woods (Stephen Sondheim)