Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Promotion

From: graham@ug.cs.dal.ca (Michael Graham)
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1991 11:33:02 -0700
Subject: Promotion
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Fake-Sender: usenet@cs.dal.ca (USENET News)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: USENET News <news@cs.dal.ca>

Someone mentioned Kate on Letterman...hmm...I think that it would be great.
I know that it will most likely never happen, but I think that it would be
VERY refreshing to see Kate answer some off the wall and goofy questions as
opposed to the ones we have become accustomed to.

Plus Kate would be reunited with Paul Schapfer (sp?) after 13 yrs or so.

Anyway - I would like to see Kate have some fun in an interview. She must
get sick of every interview being so serious. Maybe not. I dunno

- mike the articulate (NOT!)

--
Michael Graham                     |  "Well it's easy to be happy if your
graham@ug.cs.dal.ca                one concern in life is how much