Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Mouth Music

From: gatech!chinet.chi.il.us!hargie@eddie (Kirstin Hargie)
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 1991 12:02:00 -0700
Subject: Mouth Music
To: ecto@cs.rutgers.edu, love-hounds@EDDIE.MIT.EDU

Run, Hop, Jump, Skip, Slither, Crawl, eat beans for jet propulsions,
roller blade, bicycle, drive, DO WHATEVER YOU CAN to SEE MOUTH
MUSIC!!!!!!  How can I put this mildly - aww i can't - when
I was literally shivering after the first song with excitement and
joy.  The concert in chicago was absolutely fantastic - thanks
again Vickie for making me go!  If you have even the slightest
chance of going --- GO!  If you like/love afro/ethno/celtic
beats with traditional scot gaelic (or was that garlic :) )
you will love MM.  For the first time this month they made me
happy!!! If you need to laugh, need to bounce in your chair,
need to sing-along/clap-along - wish you were up on the stage
playing-along this is a show you SHOULD NOT miss.  Plus the
fact that the drummer/percussionist (monkey - i can't believe
he could play the bongos et al the way he did) is a Kate fan,
and at least one of the female vocalists can't remember her name
thought that Hounds of Love was Brilliant!!!  Enough waxing.
Just one more thing.....DONT MISS THIS CONCERT!!!! :) :)

kiri
hargie@chinet.chi.il.us