Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Single File Video: Got It

From: bluemoon!mdc@engin.umich.edu (Melissa D. Caldwell)
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 1991 19:31:19 -0800
Subject: The Single File Video: Got It
To: rec-music-gaffa@rutgers.edu

I just picked up our copy of the Canadian release of The Single File
video.  It's definitely the real item, "Made in Canada. Distributed under
license by Capitol Records-EMI of Canada."  The cover appears to be the
same as the original release, with a picture of Kate in the _Babooshka_
costume.  For those who have wondered, a note on the cover says that the
"costume is based on an illustration by Chris Achilleos and realized by
Pamela Keats".

If you can't find the video locally and don't want to wait for the rumored
U.S. release, Aardvark Video here in Columbus is stocking it and can
handle mail order.  We paid $23.99 plus tax.  Aardvark's phone number is
(614)461-6302.  We have no affiliation with Aardvark Video, other than as
satisfied customers.  They have successfully located a couple of rare
videos for us.  They are still looking for The Single File on Laserdisc.

 Missy Caldwell                       You want my reply?
 mdc@bluemoon.uucp                     What was the question?
 mdc@bluemoon.rn.com                    I was looking at the Big Sky