Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Arrrgh!

From: barger@aristotle.ils.nwu.edu (Jorn Barger)
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 1991 06:41:11 -0800
Subject: Arrrgh!
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

I have tons to say and my whole floor at work is off the network, so I
have to steal time here and there.

The kaps are all spoken for.  Thanks, all.

Andy, I saw no new titles on that new boot.

Ron, those interviews are great, but they're coming so fast I think they
may be swamping others besides me.  (On the other hand, I'm having 2nd
thoughts about the idea of posting CBusting to r.m.g., since it's so
totally excellent!  I'd like to take it one song at a time, and post the
lyrics and other observations over the course of a week per song.  What
do others think of that idea?)

I've been thinking about how goofy "KT is God!" must sound to outsiders,
especially since sending off the "newsbriefs" to all those clubs including
KBC and Homeground.  What I really mean by that is that, as all great
artists do, she seems at times to speak with the voice of a god. (Larry S,
you can say a lot about literary themes with music, the way I mean it.)

Feh.  Time to go.

Kate Bush sometimes speaks as a god!  Really, she does...