Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Re: Does KWOD play Kate?

From: nicki@mothra.rose.hp.com (Nick Ingegneri)
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 1991 09:52:40 -0800
Subject: Re: Re: Does KWOD play Kate?
To: rec-music-gaffa@hplabs.hpl.hp.com
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

 I listen to KWOD whenever I listen to the radio.  It's no LIVE105, but at
 least they play something besides pap, I mean pop.  They really don't seem to
 know what format they want to be as they still play a lot of mainstream stuff.
 It seems that their definition of alternative is "Anything from 1980 to 1985"
 so they try to get away with stuff like "we got the beat (Go-Go's) etc...

 Nick