Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

CD's We Bee

From: <@EDDIE.MIT.EDU:spikep@tau-ceti.isc-br.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 1991 12:50:08 -0800
Subject: CD's We Bee
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Illegal-Object: Syntax error in From: address found on hayes.ims.alaska.edu:From: spikep@.isc-br.com (Spike Pierson) ^-illegal subdomain in domain
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Now that I am licensed, have operating capital, and am fairly well set
up to do business, I would like to make an announcement to all the
people on the NET who buy compact discs.

My wife and I recently opened a mail-order compact disc retail outlet
called:

              ***  CD's We Bee  ***

We supply mainstream titles, imports, independent labels, cutouts,
deletions, overstocks, and "rare necessities".  We also supply CD
accessories such as storage units, jewel boxes, etc. AND the elusive "CD
World Reference Guide" from CD International.  Our overhead is next to
nothing at this point, so our prices are dirt cheap, especially for
imports.  Many of our wholesale sources special order too, so if you're
having a tough time finding a particular title, ask us.  We might be able
to find it for you.

To date, we are "building" a catalog for publication in the (hopefully)
near future.  We are not yet set up to accept credit cards, although we
will soon accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.  We also plan to get a
toll-free ordering line.

If you would like to be placed on our mailing list, need a price quote
on a particular title, or would like to place an order, contact us at:

CD's We Bee
S. 3420 Whipple Street          Phone: 509/922-7378
Spokane, WA  99206-6308

Of course, for NET folks, the cheapest and fastest way is to e-mail me
at <spikep@tau-ceti.isc-br.com>.  Anyway, give us a try!!  I think we
can save you some money!

--
  /  ___||  _  \|  ||  |/  ||   ___|       (spikep@tau-ceti.isc-br.com)