Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KateMas

From: yacht!jerome%winnie@uunet.uu.net (Jerome Chan)
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1991 16:33:55 -0800
Subject: KateMas
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@winnie.fit.edu

This is my first KateMas and the discovery of love-hounds
has turned out to be one of the better birthday presents
I've ever had (Mine is Post KateMas Day, the 31st).

I'm glad that love-hounds exist for people to talk about
Kate's works.

Here's to Kate,
Our friend, our angel of joy.

PS Where can I get these wonderful caps that all love hounds
seem to love? Where can I find the CD boxed set (TWW)? Where
can I find posters? Where can I find a lock of her hair?
Where ... Where .. Where ... Where ...

jerome@ee.fit.edu