Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kegmas!

From: Greg Kushmerek <GKUSHMER@RUBY.TUFTS.EDU>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1991 09:41:00 -0800
Subject: Kegmas!
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

A friendly remnder that this upcoming weekend there will be a Kate-type
party at Greg Bossert's place in Belmont.  The goal in this one is
to kill off a rather large and seemingly full keg of beer that myself
and some other friends purchased for Katemas Boston.

We'll start 'round 2 or 3 PM on Saturday.  Grg's got tons-o-good Kate
and Kate related stuff at his place.  We'll probably order out pizza
(this time - thanks Greg for making it last time), catch TNG, and
enjoy Pale Ale from the Cambridge Brewery.

So lets do it again!

--gk