Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Serendipity

From: turney@cs.cornell.edu (Jenn Turney)
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1991 09:12:27 -0800
Subject: Serendipity
To: <love-hounds@HAYES.IMS.ALASKA.EDU>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: turney@cs.cornell.edu

Just went to the record store to pick up Innocence Mission's
_Umbrella_.  "Sat In Your Lap" was playing when I entered the store.
Of course, then I had to stick around a bit to find out whether it was
_The Dreaming_ or _The Whole Story_.  It was the latter, which meant I
had to stick around just a bit longer to listen to "Experiment IV",
which I don't hear often.

To add to the serendipity, I was wearing plaid...

Jenn
| turney@cs.cornell.edu    | You see I just work there			|
| ------------------------ | To finance my real life that begins	|
| Dept of Computer Science | In scribbles on pages			|
| Cornell University       | And thoughts of how and when.		|
| Ithaca, NY   14853       |		-- Karen Peris, "Notebook"	|