Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Pending Kap orders

From: barger@ils.nwu.edu (Jorn Barger)
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1991 08:29:32 -0800
Subject: Pending Kap orders
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

After the whirlwind of the weekend, I want to confirm who still needs Kaps.
 If you haven't got a hat and you aren't on this list, or if you're on this
list but have already gotten your Kap, let me know:

Matthew Deshon (1)
Bob Kollmeyer (1)
Guy Larri (1)
Steve Lusky (???)
Jeff Medkeff (1)
Gordon Good (2) paid
Robert Marks (1) paid
Judi McKernan (1)
Rick Thompson (2) paid
Phong Co (1)
Jeff Burka (1)

Kate (1)

Ron Hill did you get yours?  Ed S?

It's looking like there's not enough demand for another run, so this may be
it...

Mailings to these names will begin as soon as they're confirmed.

"...a lifetime of pure listening enjoyment."