Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

C-Side delay? &c

From: barger@ils.nwu.edu (Jorn Barger)
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1991 07:06:49 -0800
Subject: C-Side delay? &c
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

I guess the C-Side pricelist with the Katemas sites-list didn't make it out
in time for Saturday. :^(  Anybody talked to Tom lately?

Thanks to C&V for the splendid party.  It was nice to get the calls from
Boston and San Jose... wish we could have talked to everybody else, too!

I'm looking for another dozen Kap-orders so I can do one more run.  $7.50,
delivered in US.  Something like $10-12 overseas.  Let me know quick.
Testimonials about the design available on request!