Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Aloha!!!

From: JOE PAULEY <70303.1450@CompuServe.COM>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 1991 23:34:18 -0800
Subject: Aloha!!!
To: <love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu>

Well, enough passive viewing for me... Aloha, I'm Joe Pauley, an avid KaTe
fiend from Honolulu, Hawaii, originally from Chicago.  Some of you may have
already seen me on the Genie board.  Just wanted to say that Love-Hounds is
the perfect thing for KaTemaniacs like myself, celebrating KaTemas alone
in "paradise"... if there are any Hawaiian KaTe fans out there, please let
me know you're there!!!  And those of you in Chicago, be looking for my
return in early 1992... There's no place like home!  Well, that's about it
for now... see all of you around the boards!
"There's light in love, you see...."
Aloha!   -Joe