Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Is this stuff worth anything?

From: think!kurt@bloom-beacon.MIT.EDU (Kurt Thearling)
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1991 10:42:54 -0800
Subject: Is this stuff worth anything?
To: <love-hounds@HAYES.IMS.ALASKA.EDU>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: think!news@bloom-beacon.MIT.EDU

I recently got rid of nearly all of my vinyl but I still have a few KT
items.  Since I will probably be getting rid of my turntable soon, there's
really no reason to keep this stuff.  Can anyone tell me what this stuff is
worth and where I might be able to sell it?  Any input will be appreciated.

Here's what I have:

	Cathy Demos, vol. 1 (#501/600) [7" single]

	Cathy Demos, vol. 2 (#256/600) [7" single]

	Passing Through Air [double lp]

	Kate Bush on Stage [single lp]

	There Goes a Tenner b/w Ne T'en Fui Pas [import 7" single]

	Ne T'en Fuis Pas b/w Un Baiser D'enfant [import 7" single]

Thanks.

kurt

Kurt Thearling        Thinking Machines Corp.            kurt@think.com
                         245 First Street