Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Happy Katemas everyone

From: nbc%inf.rl.ac.uk@mitvma.mit.edu
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1991 09:01:27 -0800
Subject: Happy Katemas everyone
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Just want to wish everyone a happy Katemas and I hope the parties
will be going well. I will not be partying as I shall be looking after
our baby while my wife is abroad! Still I will play the box set and
think of all of you around the World.

I've lost track of what has been going on in this forum lately
(a) because I have been ill,
(b) because I have not received any digests for about 10 days.
I mailed Bill but if there is a break in the mail route he may not
have seen my message. The last one I got was #7.205. Anyone else
had problems? It would be nice to get them so that I can keep
Peter at Homeground up to date. If anyone mails me info. about this
I will not be around till 1st August so no hurry.

The last episode of Bringing It All Back Home is on Saturday. So far
no sign of Kate (unless I blinked and missed her) as promised in the
pre-season trailers in Q. Also, she is not listed in Radio Times as
being featured in the last episode. Oh well, here's hoping anyway.
Neil

--
Neil Calton                          UUCP:   ..!mcsun!ukc!rlinf!nbc
Informatics Department,              NSFNET: nbc%inf.rl.ac.uk@nsfnet-relay.ac.uk