Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Rep: yet another DID list

From: Klaus Kluge <kkluge@Materna.DE>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1991 23:10:51 -0800
Subject: Rep: yet another DID list
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

This is a repost, I got a message from eddie that my posting didn't make
it to alaska. As I am not sure what that means (maybe it was send in the
mailing list, but not in the news) I'll just post it again. Sorry if you
see it twice.     Klaus.

---

Hi,
is there space for yet another survivor with 10 disks on this remote desert
island?

After long thoughts I come up with the following list, which will also
contain the release year of the record:

----- TOP TEN -----
 1. Kate Bush                   The Dreaming                  (1982)
 2. Happy Rhodes                Warpaint                      (1991)
 3. Rainbirds                   Two Faces                     (1991)
 4. Jethro Tull                 Thick as a Brick              (1972)
 5. Eurythmics                  Revenge                       (1986)
 6. Laurie Anderson             Strange Angels                (1989)
 7. Peter Gabriel               So                            (1986)
 8. Mike Batt                   Tarot Suite                   (1979)
 9. Camel                       Moonmadness                   (1976)
10. Pink Floyd                  Wish you were here            (1975)