Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Bush turns to Purple

From: woj@remus.rutgers.edu (woj)
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1991 16:27:15 -0800
Subject: Re: Kate Bush turns to Purple
To: rec-music-gaffa@rutgers.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

lazlo@triton.unm.EDU (Lazlo Nibble) sez:
>BOY, I hope this is true, just so I can watch all the people who whined
>about the impossibility of this collaboration last time it came up turn
>cartwheels backwards in their newfound justifications of Prince's
>acceptability thanks to the KaTe Stamp Of Approval[TM].

heee!

i just hope that prince stops playing the fool and sticks to being the
experimental genius that he can be at times. enough of this "batdance"
shit. i want more of the funk of _the black album_ or even that psych-
funk of _sign o'the times_.

i want to see KaTe in a raspberry beret!
--
woj -- woj@remus.rutgers.edu -- rewoicc@erenj.bitnet -- zengineer/dj for hire
 the pleasure of the aching void: fegmaniax-request@pebbles.sct.clarkson.edu