Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: "Get out of my House" line revealed!

From: dfried@mendel.genetics.washington.edu (David Friedman)
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1991 12:26:08 -0800
Subject: Re: "Get out of my House" line revealed!
To: <love-hounds@HAYES.IMS.ALASKA.EDU>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@milton.u.washington.edu (News)

In article <m0k2aMf-00033wC@chinet.chi.il.us> katefans@chinet.chi.il.us (Chris Williams) writes:
>Vickie here. We just heard something in "Get Out Of My House" that
>we'd never heard before!

 the sound came out of
>the back "surround" speakers***.
>
> we *very* clearly heard
>a male voice saying...
>
>"It's cold out here"

 and the first
>time we understood "What about Edward G?"

What about Edward G?  I am knew to this group, so please indulge me on
something that I'm sure has been thouroughly covered before.

On the same lines, does anybody know what the words are in the mysterious
chant at the end of "Leave It Open"?  Once again, this may be old news, but
I do have an answer from a quasi-reliable source.

Thanks
David B. Friedman                *                   *     *  *
Department of Genetics, SK-50    A  *            *   G  *  A  A  *
University of Washington         *  G  *     *   C   *     *  *  C  *     *