Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

MY DID

From: rhill@pnet01.cts.com (Ronald Hill)
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 1991 23:48:31 -0800
Subject: MY DID
To: crash!ims.alaska.edu!Love-Hounds@nosc.mil

yMY DID DISKS

        Probably less artsy fartsy than most people.

Hounds Of Love/The Ninth Wave      Kate Bush
"It's meeeeeeeeeee"
The Hammersmith Video Audial PortionKate Bush
The White Album                    The Beatles
The John Lennon Collection         John Lennon
 "Includes Kate's favourite single, #9 Dream"
Spike                              Elvis Costelllo
"This Town reminds me of Trump and Marla Maples.  Any relation, Vickie?"
Elorado EP                         Neil Young
 "Cause I'm listening now for the first time and it's great!!!!"
Learning to Crawl                  The Pretenders
The Dream Of The Blue Turles       Sting
 "Cause I lost it for two years and just now found it!!!!!"
The 1985 Raw MTV Interview Tape    Kate Bush
 "who needs music when you got Kate's speaking voice?"
The Police's Greatest              The Police
Ringo                              Ringo
 "Cause I just bought the CD version, and it's got bonus tracks!"
The Innocence Mission              The Innocence Mission
 "The only song I listen to really is I Remember Me, but that's enough!"

Ron "On Broooooooooaaaaaaaadddddddddddwaaaaaaaaaay" Hill

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!rhill
ARPA: crash!pnet01!rhill@nosc.mil
INET: rhill@pnet01.cts.com