Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

My DIDs

From: gatech!chinet.chi.il.us!hargie@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Kirstin Hargie)
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 1991 11:06:00 -0800
Subject: My DIDs
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

My DIDS are as follows.  I probably would tire of even these
after a short time, but they are the ones I couldn't do
without.

1. Kate Compilation Tape - 90 mins of mixed albums and b-sides
   of course have to have the goddess

2. Happy Compilation Tape - a little bit from each album
   have to have the holy ghost

3. Sugarcubes - Life's ToO GooD - to keep me insane

4. Split Enz - The Living Enz - 90 min. comp. of live
   zaniness and pure genius

5. This is Soca - if you're gonna be on an island have
   to have the best island party music

6. Sarah McLachlan - Touch - for relaxing entertainment

7. The Police - Synchronicity - what can I say I love this
   album, and it follows me on all my adventures

8. 10000 Maniacs - Hope Chest - more island sounds

9. INXS - The Swing - my favorite old INXS album...love it

10.  B-52's - Yellow Album - Rock Lobster is the classic
     party song...and what better song to make you happy when
     you're stranded.

Runners up include:

Peking Man
Clannad - Duluman
Bizet's Carmen
The The - Mind BomB
Jane Sibbery - album still pending
Mighty Lemon Drops - any album or comp.
King Missle

Kiri!
hargie@chinet.chi.il.us
"It's raining it's pouring the old man is snoring and Dan Quayle
 is boring..."