Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KaTe vs. TNKOTB

From: judi@coyote.datalog.com (Judi McKernan)
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 1991 15:30:00 -0800
Subject: KaTe vs. TNKOTB
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

  Just IMHO, but....

  The main reason I do not like groups such as The New Kids On The Block,
is because these groups were generally formed and then signed and produced
SIMPLY TO MAKE MONEY. While I see nothing wrong with making money where
it is deserved, I am still very, very, VERY glad that KaTe's main reason
is simply that she LOVES making incredibly wonderful music.

  By the way- I have actually heard one New Kids on the Block tune, and
it almost made me retch.

                      judi