Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

july will be magic again

From: gb10@gte.com (Gregory Bossert)
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 1991 10:03:16 -0800
Subject: july will be magic again
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

greetings from sunny waltham, MA!

well, i'm finally getting around to mailing out info for the
boston Katemas party.  i've gotten yesses or maybes from:

	|>oug Alan		nessus@mit.edu
	David Lubkin		lubkin@apollo.com
	Dan Riley		dsr@lns598.tn.cornell.edu
	Ted Beatie		tcb@silver.lcs.mit.edu
	Cindy Loiselle		loiselle@cs.umass.edu
	Greg Kushmerek		gkushmer@ruby.tufts.edu
	Craig M. Kanarick	kanarick@bbn.com
	Bob Krovetz		krovetz@cs.umass.edu
	woj			woj@remus.rutgers.edu
	Paul Leclerc		pel@ctron.com
	Mark Semich		mas@bucsf.bu.edu
	Ken Descoteaux		ken@startek.com
	Dan King		dking%uottowa@acadvm1.uottawa.ca
	jessica (ecto)		jessica@cs.rutgers.edu
	Matt Bellantoni		matthew@pawl.rpi.edu

long shots:
	Phong Co		chryses@xurilka.UUCP
	Dan Schaeffer		fnord@ursa-major.spdcc.com

plus a few local fans who are without email addresses for the summer.

if you want to attend the boston party, or if you just want to get some
nifty FREE EMAIL MESSAGES, please get in touch with me A.S.A.P!!!

i am:
	Greg Bossert
	net:	gb10@gte.com
	voice:	617-489-5127
	fax:	617-484-0948
	space-time:	274 Grove St. Belmont MA 02178

Ed Suranyi -- i've lost your new email address.  please drop me a line.

footah!
-greg -- gb10@gte.com --
        "a woman drew her long black hair out tight
         and fiddled whisper music on those strings
         and bats with baby faces in the violet light
         whistled, and beat their wings" -- T.S. Eliot