Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Bush Canadian label?

From: trm@sactoh0.sac.ca.us (Tara R. Marchand)
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 1991 09:43:25 -0800
Subject: Kate Bush Canadian label?
To: <love-hounds@HAYES.IMS.ALASKA.EDU>
Illegal-Object: Syntax error in Keywords: values found on hayes.ims.alaska.edu:Keywords: label ^-missing closing ']' in token
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Date: Tue, 16 Jul 91 03:47:11 GMT
To: pacbell!ames!rec-music-gaffa@ames.arc.nasa.gov

Hello, I was wondering if someone could answer a Kate question for me.
This is only the second time I've posted to this newsgroup, so please
don't attack me! :)

Today I purchased a used copy of _Lionheart_ on LP.  I looked at the
label, and it said "Harvest", going on to state that it is a trademark
of EMI records.  Is Harvest a special label for Kate's releases in
Canada, or what?  Some time ago I'd also seen a copy of _The_Kick_Inside_
which had the Harvest label as well as a cover completely different from
the ones I had seen before, which were the Japanese-style one and the
one where she's wearing leg-warmers.  Can someone please enlighten me?
I am what you might call an "amateur" Kate Bush fan and only know a
little bit about her and her music.  Thanks in advance for your help!

Tara Marchand
# When I discover this file,  #     sactoh0.SAC.CA.US       #
#     I will change it!       # UUCP=..ames!pacbell!sactoh0 #
################## default .signature file #############*****