Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Reaching Out Digest digest and Ball Caps

From: barger@ils.nwu.edu (Jorn Barger)
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 1991 09:01:06 -0800
Subject: Re: Reaching Out Digest digest and Ball Caps
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Jeff Medkeff of AATHP/ Little Light writes me:

>...Love-Hounds is an entertaining and incredibly
>informative forum, and I don't want to miss out, even though I'm
>technically not one of you all.
>   I think Jeff Tucker e-mailed you on this before, but his mailer
>was out for a short time, and you may not have received our offer
>to trade a subscription to Little Light for your Reaching Out effort.....
>   Our newsletters are Little Light and Gesundheit!. Little Light is
>about Kate, and Gesundheit! is primarily fan club news (though we are
>covering Love-Hounds' Katemases in the first issue).

Thanks for the compliments and coverage, Jeff!

The free subscription offer brings up the perq question for the first time:
is there an equitable way to deal with it?

I calculate that sending the digest-digest to all known Kateclubs will cost
only about $12.  I have run up some phonebills calling C-Side to
co-ordinate that first printing, and I've spent some hours editing the
thing, but I think a free sub per mailing address (if it should remotely
approach that) would be absurd overpayment.

Maybe I'll just pay the price differential...?