Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Terry Pratchett and KaTe Kaps

From: harvard!unix.sri.com!fernwood!well!rickt@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Rick Thompson)
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 1991 20:10:30 -0800
Subject: Terry Pratchett and KaTe Kaps
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

In some random article, kkluge@Materna.DE (Klaus Kluge) writes:

>This weekend I visited a local Science Fiction Convention which hosted
>Terry Pratchett as one of the Guests of Honour (together with Anne McCaffrey,
>Ian Watson & Paul Williams). So I took the chance to ask him about that and
>see if he is a KaTe fan as well. Unfortunately he isn't, but the story behind

He didn't happen to comment one way or the other about his recent

collaborator, Neil Gaiman, did he? I've wondered about Gaiman ever since
he used "The Dreaming" as a place name in _Sandman_.

On a totally different subject, I'd _love_ to buy a KaTe baseball Kap,
even if KaTemas here in Rochester, NY is likely to be nothing more
than me and my wife baking a chocolate birthday cake with some videos
playing in the background.

   | rickt@well.sf.ca.us         | "And I don't know when          |
   | J. R. Thompson (Rick)       |  But just saying it could       |
   | Upstate NY                  |         even make it happen..." |