Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds cap designs?

From: gb10@gte.com (Gregory Bossert)
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 1991 12:47:37 -0800
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds cap designs?
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Jorn generates ascii:
>Baseball caps withone color would only cost about $4 apiece to do.  Two
>colors less than a dollar more.
> [...]
>Can people send me (email) how many they'd buy at, say, $6 delivered, and
>which design they like best (and what color scheme)?
> [...]
> [stunning graphics deleted]

i'm in for one for myself, and one for a door-prize for the boston KaTemas
party.

i like the t-shirt colors (red on dark blue), and pattern three (with
the letters curving over the KTfemsym).  even better (IMHO), would be
pattern seven, with a red femsym superimposed on white letters.

speaking of the boston party, my initial fears that too many people
might show have not been realized -- on the contrary, i've only got
a dozen or so definite replies.  come on, you new england types, show
some spirit!!  it'll be worth coming for the pizza alone, not to mention
the fabulous prizes, the lights, the thrill of it all...  jon and IED
are gonna show up in CA with bells on -- let's show those west coast
types who has more -er- bells...

footah!
-greg -- gb10@gte.com --
	"a woman drew her long black hair out tight
	 and fiddled whisper music on those strings
	 and bats with baby faces in the violet light
	 whistled, and beat their wings" -- T.S. Eliot