Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: AAAAAARGHHHH!

From: stern@chem.nwu.edu (Charlotte Stern)
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 1991 06:16:12 -0800
Subject: Re: AAAAAARGHHHH!
To: @hayes.ims.alaska.edu:lh-digest-dist-owner@ims.alaska.edu,gaffa-post@eddie.mit.edu
Cc: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu, stern@chem.nwu.edu

On the contrary, Richard.  I think 10 notes about Kate's schooling is fine,
but 57 is not.  I would much rather here about new artists, with new
music, such as Happy Rhodes, than be subjected to countless repetitive
dribbles beating to death something as utterly irrelevant to Kate's
music (let's face it guys, The Dreaming is as much a product of passing
14 A's with three 1's and 4 B's, but not in the same high school as Evan
Welsh) as how well she passed her high school exams.
(Go ahead, disagree Richard, see if I care.  I won't honour you with
another response, I promise.)

-mjm
.